Your privacy is important to Recycleguru.in (hereinafter referred to as "Recycle Guru", "Website" or "Site"). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Recycle Guru collects, and the ways in which Recycle Guru uses that personal information.WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual, whereas non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Recycle Guru may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and any other information that you send to Recycle Guru
- Demographic data is also collected at the Site. We use this data to tailor our visitors' experience, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
- Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Log Files. Any time you visit the Site, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks). This information may be used to analyse trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. We do not share this information externally.
- We require an email address from you when you register for the Service. We use your email for both transactional (e.g., activity updates) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. We reserve the right to send you certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) solely in connection with the Service.
2. USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Recycle Guru may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Recycle Guru may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
3. AGE RESTRICTIONS
4. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS
Our services are intended for use only by Indian residents at this time. If you reside outside India, you access the website at your own risk. Users may not access the site, register for or use the services if prohibited by law in their country of residence.
5. SECURING YOUR DATA
We will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but given that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and hence accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
6. UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
7. OTHER WEBSITES
This website contains links to other websites. Recycle Guru is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
8. ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your continued use of any portion of the site following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Recycle Guru, 2992 12A Main, HAL II Stage, Indira Nagar, Bangalore 560008. Effective Date This privacy statement was last revised on November 28, 2012.